Sunday, July 03, 2005

Hard Times

Hard times,
Everyone has to face,
Only mine were a bit longer
I feel relieved after overcoming the deep and dark dungeons of life.
A ray of light seems to be coming through the thick foliage.
The blackness of the moonless night has been shattered to pieces by one brightest star in the sky.
Overcoming the mental barriers was the thoughest job I ever came across.
Life has wizzed past me like a racer on the track in his sports car.
Though the light is flickering, but is presence is more important for me.
Self control and confidence were two pillars, which were on test during my hard times.
The heat and the pressure brought out the gold in me.
Never was I so happy on achiving nothing.

Face it, Bear it, Overcome it, or it will crack you like a nut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buzzer Hut | Promote You Blog