Saturday, September 16, 2006

One day while I was walking at morning,
There was no cloud and the sun was shining.
It smelled wonderful the spring was near,
I could see new buds here and there.
The birds were chirping and the bees sang too,
There were small children playing, oh it looked like a zoo.
It all looked so beautiful and it suddenly dawned on me,
Life is so precious baby stop taking forgrantedly.
And I thought about the people who dont have time to live,
I promised myself I would always appreciate what God will give.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NICE THOUGHTS THERE.WELL WRITTEN.FELT IF IT CULD HAD BEEN ELOBRATE

3:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hmmm....
good to see the changes......
well sweetheart, atleast u learned somethin out of life....And I like the transformation....

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buzzer Hut | Promote You Blog