Tuesday, February 10, 2009

ZAG-TAG

1. What does your user name mean?
AK, my initials

2. Elaborate on your user photo.
It was shot in mussorie some 3 years back. I had gone for a trip with my whole family.

3. How many comments do you have?
duh-uh!!!! Dont u knów how to count???

4. What's your current relationship status?
Single

5. What exactly are you wearing right now?
A white tee with blue and white checkered pajama bottoms.

6. What is your current problem
Have a few. Lets not get into the details.

7. What do you love the most?
It should be 'who' and not 'what''. The answer for what is books.

8. What makes you most happy?
Seeing my loved ones smile.

9. Are you musically inclined?
Yes

10. What would you do if you woke up one morning and found out you were on cocaine?
Will try to find some way to get rid of the habit. no actually first i'd need my dose so i'll try to find that first.

11. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
Nothing. Whats done is done. Water under the bridge.

12. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day, what would you be?
Lioness

13. Ever had a near-death experience?
Yes. As a matter of fact several.

14. Name an obvious quality you have.
Short tempered.

15. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
Tere aane ki jab khabar mehke by jagjit singh.

16. Are you happy today?
Yes

17. Who will cut and paste this first?
I dunno but it wont be me for sure.

18. Name someone with the same birthday as you.
Chintu (Tushar Mangal)

19. Do you have a secret crush on someone?
None as far as i remember.

20. Do you have a garbage disposal in your kitchen sink?
The last time I checked yes there was one.

21. Have you ever been in a fight?
Many times.

22. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Yes a few times, but it wasn't a very large crowd.

23. What's the first thing you notice about the OPPOSITE sex?
Depends. We don't always notice things we want to. Sometimes we see things which others want us to. So sometimes intelligence and sometimes good looks.

24. What's your biggest mistake?
Being honest at all times.

25. Say something totally random about you.
I am totally random.

26. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Yes. Some Ppl say i look like Kajol, while some used to say i resemble Ruby Bhatia.

27. Are you comfortable with your height?
So far yes.

28. What is the most romantic thing someone has ever done for you?
Told me that I am loved and will always be loved.

29. What are your favorite smells?
Smell of earth just after the first shower of rain.

30. What's something that really annoys you?
Questions.

31. What's something you really like?
Smiling. I enjoy both smiling and making others smile.

32. Do you give random hugs and kisses?
Yes and I would like to believe my friends dont mind that. So far they never complained.

33. What's the latest you have ever stayed up?
Stupid question.

34. Have you ever been rushed to the emergency room?
Yes that too several times.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dinesh Kumar said...

Hi I am Dinesh Kanojia from Delhi and working in IGI Airport ,came across your blog today .Seen your captive snap in superb massourie.invite you to my web world.waiting eagerli.......

10:18 PM  
Blogger Harsh Agrawal said...

Hey Aarti,
I'm a part of Indian blogger and I'm looking forward to help Indian blogger with whatever I can.

You can give me a call on 9810808943 and can confirm how I can help you with your blogging.

For more details.

Regards
Harsh Agrawal

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buzzer Hut | Promote You Blog